For good health, try Best Green Eats Ever with recipes for nutrient-dense collards, kale, broccoli, and other green vegetables.
Leafy greens are the talk of the town, for they are some of the most nutritionally dense foods available. They are great versatile ingredients that pack an enormously healthy punch. As Katrine Van Wyk demonstrated in Best Green Drinks Ever, leafy greens make terrific smoothies and juices, but she definitely does not recommend an all-liquid diet. To satisfy your hunger—and your tastebuds—eat this:
Inside the Best Green Eats Ever you’ll find:
- List of benefits of all leafy greens
- Easy to follow, fuss free recipes for even the most beginner of cooks
- Soups, Salads, Sides and Snacks to make greens an easy, delicious part of your life
- Tips for setting up your kitchen
- Helpful ideas and tips on how to shop and store your food
- Shopping list of pantry staples and fresh foods to keep on hand
- Creamy Spinach Soup
- Grilled Caesar Salad
- Green popsicles
- Shredded Chicken and Savoy Cabbage
- Shaved Collard Greens
- Kale Chips
With 75 outrageously delicious recipes, all gluten-free, there’s something for everyone. Also included are modifications to make nearly every dish acceptable for a multitude of diets, from raw to cooked, paleo to vegan to gluten-free.
It’s available wherever books are sold including
- “Quick, easy and delicious recipes that nourish the body from the inside out.”
– Frank Lipman, M.D.
- “This is my new favorite cookbook. The recipes are so accessible and easy to follow and the results are delicious. The food is fresh and healthy and yet no compromises on taste or presentation. Love it!” – Valetta
- “Not only does she provide yummy recipes, but she explains why we need to eat our greens!” – Alexandra
- “A must have for the enthusiast or those looking to be inspired.” – Nessi