It’s here people!
‘Best Green Eats Ever‘ can now be found at your local bookstore or online. Seeing my book in the stores and your hands is so exciting for me and makes all the hours spent on recipe testing, shopping, chopping and researching all worth it. What a joy!
Just to give you a little teaser – ‘Best Green Eats Ever’ is chock full of;
- List of benefits of all leafy greens
- Easy to follow, fuss free recipes for even the most beginner of cooks
- Soups, Salads, Sides and Snacks to make greens an easy, delicious part of your life
- Tips for setting up your kitchen
- Helpful ideas and tips on how to shop and store your food
- Shopping list of pantry staples and fresh foods to keep on hand
Some of the recipes include green popsicles, grilled Caesar salad, kale chips in all kinds of yummy versions, frittata, lasagna, creamy green soups and fun dips and sauces. I made sure that all recipes are gluten free and I have marked which ones are vegan or paleo, just in case that’s useful info for you to have!
Buy it here!
And, if you already have a copy of any of my books, please leave a little review on Amazon and help more people discover how delicious eating their greens can be!
Make sure to follow me on social media for more – and look out for the give-away on Instagram and Twitter @katrinevanwyk next week. You and a friend can win copies of my books and a kit from EcoLunchboxes !Tags: Book, Greens, Recipes